multiwindow broken?

Ben Jackson jacksob2@cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 22:30:00 GMT 2004

I have been (successfully) using XWin with -multimonitor -multiwindow
recently. However, since upgrading to the latest release (via setup.exe -
4.2.0-3) the multiwindow support seems to have gone crazy... it opens the
window ok (if in the top corner of the /other/ monitor), but then when I try
to move the window, I end up with two versions of the window being rendered,
and neither of them seem to respond, or redraw themselves. Has something
been changed? I'm running windows XP with 2 monitors, one at 1024x768
(left), one at 1280x1024(right). I've tried putting them to the same res and
it made no difference. I presume it works without multimonitor, but as I
cant move the windows that appear (they appear off the top of my left
screen) I can't be sure...

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Ben Jackson