X/Cygwin icon proposal

Nahor nahor@bravobrava.com
Wed Mar 10 17:54:00 GMT 2004

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> http://pdx.freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/X.ico?rev=1.1.6.1&only_with_tag=CYGWIN&cvsroot=xorg

Thanks.

My vote is between the one in CVS and my new one.
Ideally, the news one should have a real alpha channel for transparency
around its border. It don't know if it's actually possible but the
FireFox/Thunderbird icons seems to use such an alpha channel for the
shadow part.

What about this one. It has an alpha channel. It has only the 32x32 16m
colors for now so look at it using a big view. It looks really cool on
my black desktop. Really smooth. However, I haven't checked it how it
looks on systems that don't support alpha channel in icons.

	Nahor