Massive CVS update

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Mar 17 21:00:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've merged the XORG-RELEASE-1 branch from yesterday to the CYGWIN
branch. This means you will have to do an update -d in the xc
directory and you will most likely have to do "make World" again
to update the Makefiles and some include files.

I will try to merge the XORG-RELEASE-1 branch more often into the
CYGWIN branch to be as close as possible to the xorg work and be
able to make a stable release as soon as the other xorg developers
make their release.

The next merges will (most likely) be smaller and will not affect
that many files.

bye
	ago
--