question about window configuration

Troy Gehrett kiyoshi@email.toast.net
Sat Mar 20 11:09:00 GMT 2004

I have a question regarding the x window configuration.  I had been running cygwin on my computer with xfree86 to connect remotely to a unix machine and run aps requiring x windows.  I was using Windows 98 but now am using Windows XP Pro.  I reloaded cygwin with the same options as before and have found a problem using the x window.  Every window opened up in this screen pops up in the upper left hand corner.  It doesn't have an outline or title bar across the top.  I am unable to place the new windows where ever I'd like around the screen.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  Can you help me.

With much thanks,
Troy Gehrett