windowed mode seemingly unavailable

Brian Deckard netminder39@hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 09:22:00 GMT 2004

After googling the cygwin reference topic it looks like I was unsuccessful
getting the message to send right.  So I'll just send this to the address
that I know works so you all can at least get some appreciatiation and I can
get some sleep.

Thanks for the help Ivan (and Takuma).  Your follow-on suggestion to
Takuma's message worked perfectly.  I typed twm &, and bingo... back in
business.  I sure appreciate all the help.  This group's commitment to the
development and support of cygwin is very impressive.  Many thanks for
maintaining and supporting such a great product.

Brian