XWin 4.3.0-50 crashes with -multiwindow (ping Earle)

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Wed Mar 24 06:02:00 GMT 2004

Howdy Harold...
At 10:17 PM 3/23/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Upon closer inspection I think you'll see that the logic of the statements
>is unchanged.  I was working on adding an additional case for 24-bpp and
>reworked the if/else pairs to more a "set default/override default it
>needed" structure.  Looked cleaner to me, so I left it :)
>Let me know if you still think it is changed or not after another inspection.

D'oh, I did just a CVS diff and I latched on to the unconditional
assignments.  I just did a cvs update and it looks fine, no changes
needed.

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel