[SOLVED] MultiWindow Mode: stty speed = 0 on xterm cause rlogin to fail

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel.it
Wed Mar 24 17:36:00 GMT 2004

Hey!! I didn't notice it immediately, but now the problem has
disappeared (maybe because the new xterm-185?): speed is now 38400 as it
should be.

--
Danilo Turina