Problem with Gnuplot under Cygwin/XFree86

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Mar 25 06:11:00 GMT 2004

Have you tried the Cygwin/X gnuplot package instead of the one that you
compiled?  It is possible that Volker has already fixed this problem in
his Cygwin-specific patch.  If not, he reads this list and maybe he will
want to try to fix it.  ;)

Harold