Clipboard fix - Please test

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Mar 25 08:35:00 GMT 2004

I have just uploaded XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-61 and I think it will fix the
clipboard related hangs.  I would really appreciate it if people in
other timezones could test this through the night (should show up on
some mirrors with in a few hours, like mirrors.kernel.org) so that I can
fix any problems with the change tomorrow.  I would like to get this
change stabilized before including Takuma's additional performance
enhancement for multi-window mode.

I also want to fix our dang tray icon that isn't cleaning itself up in
all cases anymore...