Antwort: Clipboard fix - Please test

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Mar 25 16:29:00 GMT 2004

Andreas,

Andreas_Vogler@msg.de wrote:
> Hallo,
> I have had an freeze with the .60 Cygx Relase and IBM Personal
> Communication, it has freezed when Coping somthing in IBM PC just after
> copying somting in cygwin. (IBM PM Was freezed completly, Cygwin wasnt
> able zu shutdown.)
>
> Now with the 61 Release IBM PM freeze for about 2-3 Sek than all works
> again normaly, so i coult say it has gotten better.

Okay, that is pretty much how it should work.

I set the timeout to 3 seconds when we don't get the reply that we are
looking for.  I will probably tune that now down to 1 or 2 seconds... in
fact, I can probably drop it to 0.5 seconds since we do call XSync
before waiting for events, so our reply should always be waiting for us
when we look for it.