About box

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Mar 26 05:16:00 GMT 2004

Okay, I did it myself.  We now have an About box that can be opened from
the tray icon menu.  The About box contains four buttons that link to
our website (x.cygwin.com), our User's Guide on the website, our FAQ on
the website, and our ChangeLog that is installed locally with the
XFree86-xserv package.

I would like to modify this slightly in the future to check if the
User's Guide and FAQ have been installed locally (via the cygwin-x-doc
package) and to open those local documents instead of going out to the
web everytime.

The About box is neat, check it out in XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-62 when it
hits mirrors soon.