List membership top-level domain counts

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Mar 30 21:43:00 GMT 2004

I pulled the subscribers list for this mailing list and did some
aggregate counts of the top-level domains that people are subscribed
from (results are below).  The only problem with the results are that I
suspect that a great number of people not residing in the US have a
.com, .net, or .org email address which skews the results a bit towards
the US.  Nevertheless, we could probably use these counts as a simple
priority list if we ever started localizing strings in the X Server.

Some of you may find this interesting:

     169 com
      50 net
      35 de