Cygwin

Voltairien voltairien@free.fr
Wed May 5 14:09:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I use cygwin-xfree in multi-users environment. The first user always
succes in start X (startxwin.bat) , but if cygwin crash or winXP crash,
the file c:\cygwin\tmp\.X11-unix\X0 isn't erase and the others users
cannot start X ...
I have found some posts about this problem but none explain how to fix
that. I have try to set the HOME variable but, it seem that the tmp
directory is not affect by that.
How could i run start X on NTFS and prevent that this file stay here
with bad rights (the only user who can delete the file is the one who
start X, even the administrator cannot delete the file without
appropriation).

Here is my cygcheck : http://www.esstin.uhp-nancy.fr/tmp/cygcheck.txt

FMH.