cygGNOME2

Alessandro Lendaro alendaro1@NOSPAMvirgilio.it
Wed May 5 17:43:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 12:28:54PM +0200, Alessandro Lendaro wrote:
>
>>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>>>Why are you asking about this here rather than using the resources at
>>>the web site where you downloaded the package?
>>>

>>because I didn' t find any resources for my problems in that site.
>

> Then you really didn't look too hard.

Yeah, probably.
I have to work so I don't have so much time to search for pages
that are not in evidence.
+ I 'm not english speaking, so searching for me it's a bit more difficult.
If you find that the solution to my problems
is in those sites' pages, then why you don't post a link? That could be
helpful.