cygwin : X error: netscape on remote host

tsukamot@bmail.kek.jp tsukamot@bmail.kek.jp
Sun May 16 18:23:00 GMT 2004

Dear Cygwin-xfree team,

I'm using cygwin mainly for Xwindow where I login
other unix/linux machine.  Recently I updated (reinstall)
cygwin and I have a trouble when I use netscape on
remote unis/linux machine.  I'm sorry for not remembering
which version I used but I didn't have any problems for it.

Following error message appeared on the window where
I logged in and started netscape.

---error message

X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x3a
  Serial number of failed request:  236

I'm happy if you can give any suggestions to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Toshifumi Tsukamoto (KEK, Japan)