xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 10 20:23:00 GMT 2004

Good evening again,

install in two phases worked well. I can deinstall again and verify if
there is the problem again ? could it be useful ?

joined :
an analysis of my system
the cygcheck result

hope that helps