xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

Carlo Florendo list-subscriber@hq.astra.ph
Thu Nov 11 00:50:00 GMT 2004

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

 >     On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, bruno patin wrote:
 >
 >         Christopher Faylor wrote:
 >
 >         > Also, I believe that Gerrit suggested sending the contents
of the setup
 >         > log files.
 >         >
 >         > [snip]
 >         >
 >         > I appreciate that you're trying to think of solutions here
but there
 >         > have already been a couple of suggestions that no one seems
to have
 >         > bothered to follow through on. Why not just humor us and
provide the
 >         > debugging info that we're asking for?

 > 3 the setup.log file (this mail)

Sorry, my previous reply was just noise since I replied to the message
w/ the wrong subject header.  The useful thing in it is cygcheck.  My
apologies.  Here's cygcheck too.

In any case, here's setup.log.bz2.  (Compressed since it is greater than
100K)  The WinXP SP2 machine is accessible to me off-line.  Thus, the
delay in the sending of these files.

HTH.

Best Regards,

Carlo