xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 11 10:24:00 GMT 2004

(As I had problems sending this mail, you'll receive it as the last one,
excuse me, there is only the setup.log, before you have the three last
compressed part of the setup full and after the first part)

Good morning this time,

Ok I'm here again.
The situation.

The problem occurs when I do a complete install of cygwin. It blocks
every time on the same load (see before). Wen cancelling, no setup.log
is created (I think it is normal as there is no post install made).
If after this first failed install I do a setup with only the X11
package there, then it goes to the end of install and here is the
setup.log  and  the first of four compressed part of a setup.log.full
(because of the size as you know). Following, the last three part.

BPatin