xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 11 12:15:00 GMT 2004

Last experiment,

I use the ollydbg tool in order to begin to see what is the problem
inside setup. It traps also the debug messae of setup and one ofit
consists of saying (as it is given by this tool) :

"failed too open
cygfile:///usr/X11R6/share/doc/Cygwin/xorg-x11-fscl-6.8.1.0.README for
writing"

I'm examining the tool in order to know how to associate the src files
to the debug tool. As it is a little long to do any experiment it will
tae me a little time to gie more infos.

I also joined again the cygcheck. I verified it is exactly the same
running the setup or not (only the time of it)

BPatin