xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 11 17:42:00 GMT 2004

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> bruno patin wrote:
>
>> something I forgot, the number of handler increases at the same speed
>> as the memory. I suspect that this resource is not released when
>> exiting setup because when doing my experiments my computer is being
>> slower and slower.
>

> What is the actual limit for NT?  I never was aware that there is a
> limit at all.
>

> Gerrit

 In fact I'm a unix guy and I don't really know of what windows is
doing. My understanding is a 'black box' one seeing what happens with
the few win tools I have and the setup code. I can perhaps search a
little but I think the cygwin coder are far more better than me. That's
the reason why I'd like an advice fromm christopher Faylor that knows
certainly what could happen on nt.

Bruno