three button emulation (not a faq, honestly)

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Oct 7 11:06:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Phillip Lord wrote:

> I've been having a nightmare getting cut and paste working properly
> with cygwin-x. I went through the faqs, I various things, and
> eventually isolated the problem to three button emulation on the
> mouse.
>
> So I read up on this. I'm using multiwindow, so I can't use
> emulate3button.

Why should -emulate3button not work with multiwindow? I've not used it for
some time but don't know of any reasons which prevented it.

> I tried using tweak UI as suggested in the faq, but
> for the life of me I can't find anything relating to three button
> emulation in tweakUI.

TweakUI was recommend for the FocusFollowsMouse (X-Mouse) feature.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de