Extra window when starting xwin

Dr. Michael N. Lipp Lipp@Danet.de
Fri Oct 15 11:32:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just updated cygwin including xfree. I have a link on my desktop that
points to "wxin.exe -query ...". When I double clicked on this before
the upgrade, I simply got my X-Server. Now I additionally get a window
with log messages; if I close it, the X-Server disappears as well.

It is very annoying to have this extra window. Is there any way to avoid
it being opened? I have looked for "-silent" "-quiet", tried to
explicitly specify a -logfile, no success...

Regards,

     Michael