new install - application windows are dead

Gareth Edwards Gareth.Edwards@xilinx.com
Fri Sep 3 08:07:00 GMT 2004

A small update: Daniel Gruber also helped me with this off-list and
identified that the multiwindow WM was causing the issue; running
-rootless with twm or wmaker instead resolved the problem.

So I guess it looks like -multiwindow with dual head displays is an issue?

Gareth