ov-erni_,gh.t del_i-very:top the m^ed^`ica'tions quality

roy adkin vandenberg@djsuperstars.com
Sun Sep 26 22:05:00 GMT 2004

After you place the o'rde~^r with the site on rx m',ed.s like , v-i_agr.a,
Le^vitr,a, Aten^~olol, Lipitor, Brufen and 200 other top selling rx m-'ed_s,
the o'rde,'r status will be shown. The only thing you n^e.ed to do next is
to wait to recieve the o-rde--r del`i.vered to your h,o,me soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: long plassmann [mailto:cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com]
To: roy adkin; florencio cool; abram luckenbaugh; darnell cervantes
Sent: Monday, April, 2004 10:10 AM
Subject: ov-erni-'gh`t del~i_very:top the m`ed.`ica-tions quality

http://klycs.ihq.this-rx-for-you.com/?znyf=3kmX6674&sdfg=0&gfz=dID6Y&mfu=lo
cOv/56/

Asking for help is so ann,`oying for me. I don't want to borrow mo,,ne-y
from my fr,.ie-nds just to fill one rx. The price is really too high for me
most of the time. As one of my fr`~ie`ndS suggests, I start the sea.r~ch
onl~i`ne. Internet sometimes can really change people's life. I am used to
o`rde-^ring m.^ed~s and other stuffs o,n^line n,-ow. And I will try new
things later just to experience the benefits of techn-^ology.
--Patrick D.  MI
landsret 10 hjortetaks 62  frimærkehandlerneskøkkenmaskinergasfyr