problem in scaleable fonts during update

aroushdi aroushdi@hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:25:00 GMT 2004

Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, aroushdi wrote:
>

>>Hi everybody ,
>>while updating my cygwin to the latest level i get the following message :
>>title:mkfontscale.exe Entry point Not Found
>>body : The procedure entry point FT_Get_BDF_Property could not be
>>located in the dynamic link library cygfreetype-6.dll
>

> which version of libfreetype do you have installed?
>
> I've not seen such a problem with the 2.1.5-1 package. Maybe you have
> cygfreetype-6.dll installed multiple times on your system.
>
> bye
> 	ago
Hi Ago , I do have in cygwin\usr\X11r6\bin cygfreetype-6 sz 288,256
28/10/2003 and cygfreetype-9 sz 348,622 20/09/2003
and in cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6  sz 369,152 25/10/2003
Note : this is an upgraded cygwin , doing a fresh install i do not have
this problem .
thks n bye
amr