Other format: [Raw text]

Re: 30+ reasons why X-Win32 is Better than Cygwin/X

Let me see if I can wrap this up since this discussion is now 100%
off-topic for this mailing list.

http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html shows the geographic location for
mirrors.  It has been suggested, on multiple occasions, that this data
should also be in setup.exe, i.e., the UI sucks.

The main reason for the suckage is that we have very little programming
support for it, so getting changes into the program is hard.  We have
a hard enough time just finding people to fix real bugs.

However, if you would like to volunteer a patch for the program or if
you'd like to offer suggestions, then the cygwin-apps mailing list is
the place to do it.

cgf