Other format: [Raw text]

Re: using "xwin -depth 8" makes matlab6 plot to crash

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, PARRAT Hélène wrote:

> (--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31
> (--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "0000040C" (0000040c)
> (--) Using preset keyboard for "French (Standard)" (40c), type "4"
> (EE) Error opening keymap file fr, reverting to defaults
  ^^^^
BTW: you are using the the -xkbmap parameter. This does not work as expected.
You should either use -xkblayout fr or rely on XWin to autodetect the french
keyboard which it actually does.

> winStoreColorsShadowDDNL - SetEntries () failed
> winStoreColors - Engine cpecific color storage  procedure failed-
> Continuing, but colors may be messed up from now on.
> 5 [main] XWin 16748 handle-exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
> 878 [main] XWin 16748 open_stackdumpfile  : Dumping stack trace to
> XWIN.exe.stackdump

I've tried XWin  with different programs in 8bit mode but could not reproduce the
crash. Since I don't have matlab available I can not test it.

> this file is attached.

The stackdump did not give much information since it only lists the functions where
the crash occured but not the data which was referenced.

Can you reproduce the crash with other tools than matlab?

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de