Problem with running remote Linux Java GUI

Levent Yilmaz sly5+gmane@pitt.edu
Tue Apr 26 17:00:00 GMT 2005

I also had some problems with certain programs (not necessarily with
java). And find a simple solution which I do not know it works:

If you are using ssh with X11 forwarding for connections, maybe -Y
(instead of -X) may work for you.

-L.