Fix for libGL building problems

Joe Krahn jkrahn@nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 20:46:00 GMT 2005

In extras/Mesa/src/glx/x11/, some functions from compsize.c were moved
to indirect_size.c. Some of these are implemented as function aliases,
which does not work correctly under Cygwin. Cygwin uses these in
Xserver/GL/windows/. This might be a problem in some other cases as
well, but it works to add a !defined(__CYGWIN__) in indirect_size.c and
indirect_size.h like this (I don't have CVS write access):

#  if (__GNUC__ > 2 || (__GNUC__ == 2 && __GNUC_MINOR__ >= 95)) &&
!defined(__CYGWIN__)
#    define HAVE_ALIAS
#  endif

I also noticed the inclusion of a visibility attribute based on the GCC
version. Cygwin (and others?) does not support this either, but it is
less critical because it seems to only cause "attribute ignored" warnings.

Joe Krahn