Who wants to help porting Mozilla to Cygwin?

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Sat Aug 27 22:39:00 GMT 2005

bruno patin wrote:

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I can compile it, however, mozilla is not working correctly
>> or crashing.  Any help appreciated.
>>

>> Gerrit
>

> I can volunteer but last time I was not able to finish the compilation.
> I have not much time and will do what I can. Did you try to use tools
> like ollydbg to follow at the lowest level possible the run of mozilla?

No, I tried to debug with gdb but was not very successful.  Currently
I cannot build the tree myself, they move a lot of stuff around and
there are errors all the time.  Maybe I should try to build the latest
release instead of CVS sources.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=