recipe

cindy newman cindynewman_24@hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:51:00 GMT 2005

I just love your Recipe site. I think I have already tried every one of your
food recipes on your site so far!
I was wondering if you would be interested in linking to my Oven Glove page?
  Its a very nice five fingered oven glove that is so much better than using
the old big bulky oven mitts.

Feel free to use the photo from my page if you like. I would be more than
happy to link back to your recipe site in return.

thanks so much and keep up the good work
Cindy
http://www.OvenGlove.net