[unsolicited] Re: Strange XWin startup problem v2.0

Donald R. Ziesig Donald@Ziesig.org
Fri Jan 28 17:38:00 GMT 2005

Dear Alexander:

-kb worked.  But I don't have ZoneAlarm... I'm using the "Norton
Internet Security"  firewall.
(and, the second system that did not give me problems IS using
ZoneAlarm).  Strange.....

Thanks!!!!!

donz