fonts in Cygwin

Klaus Kassner Klaus.Kassner@physik.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Jul 22 16:01:00 GMT 2005

I have xfig installed under cygwin.  The program runs fine, but if I try
to input text at size 30 in font Helvetica (which I often do for
transparencies), then it does not find the fonts and displays the text
as an ugly 12pt times roman.

A similar problem on my work computer running under linux was solved by
the administrator doing an atp-get to install gsfonts-X11.  How do I do
  a similar thing with cygwin?  (Ghostscript and ghostview are
installed, but apparently that does not automatically provide the fonts
mentioned.)

--
Klaus Kassner