startx hangs in sh.exe when initializing german keyboard

Othmar Marti othmar.marti@uni-ulm.de
Fri Jun 17 06:21:00 GMT 2005

Hello

the problem is solved: I installed the latest bug-fixes from windows today
and now sh.exe does not hang anymore...

Othmar

--
Prof. Dr. Othmar Marti                      Secretary
Experimental Physics

Advanced Materials Science
http://www.uni-ulm.de/adv-mat

USt.-IdNr. DE 173703203