6.8.2.0-2: Shift and control keys don't operate

Ed Greenberg edg@greenberg.org
Sun Jun 19 20:48:00 GMT 2005

Following up my own post. I note while running xev that the shift and
control keys do not cause events. The xev output window indicates all the
other keys, but not those.

</edg>

--On Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:40 AM -0700 Ed Greenberg <edg@greenberg.org>