Changing colours of XTerm

mrdna@eircom.net mrdna@eircom.net
Fri Jun 24 22:58:00 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have begun to use Cygwin on Windows and I have tried every technique I could find on the web for changing from the default black-on-white colours of Xterm (and perhaps other X applications) to something that's easier to look at. None of the techniques worked.

I tried, among other things, changing XResources and uncommenting the lines in XTerm-color that XTerm-color told me to uncomment if I wanted to change colours. Does anyone know for sure how to change colours IN CYGWIN, because the general UNIX techniques don't seem to be working?

Thanks in advance,
Liam.