30+ reasons why X-Win32 is Better than Cygwin/X

Ken Dibble kdibbleNOSPAM@alltel.net
Wed Mar 9 21:50:00 GMT 2005

I know nothing about  X other than it is a good tool for some of the
things that I do.

I do not know if the following is of interest or not.

When the codebase was changed from Xfree86 to Xorg, the Mac-on-Linux
video driver
for Cygwin/X no longer worked.

I have been using X-Deep/32 for  X usage when I need to access my Mac since.

I am not complaining, I love Cygwin and X other than this one nit.
I just didn't know if mentioning this might help.

Thanks for everything.

Ken