Question about X-Windows and Perl

Jason B surreal_world@hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:24:00 GMT 2005

I am currently working on a program for school that I must write in Perl.
The program is to code something that will create a new X-Windows
application.  Inorder to test my program I need to use an X-Windows
environment, I installed CygwinX and when I run my perl code using the
following command
  perl tkdemo.pl
the following error appears
Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8/cygwin
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/cygwin
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8/cygwin /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8 .) at tkdemo.pl line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at tkdemo.pl line 3

I know for a fact the code is correct as it runs perfectly fine on the
school Unix boxes.  I however have a windows box, and cannot seem to get
this work.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you