Cannot connect to a Sun server using xterm

a12 a12@swipnet.se
Mon May 2 12:54:00 GMT 2005

Hello again,

Following your reply below, I created an userid in the Sun server, and
entered:
xterm -e ssh -Y <sun-host> &

In order to test the graphical aplication in the Sun server, I closed
both X windows, entered startxwin.bat in a DOS window, and entered in
the first X window:
xterm -e ssh -Y userid@<sun-host> <sun-host> &
Then I replied to the password request, and the X window from the Sun
server just closed.
I have also tried:
xterm -e ssh userid@<sun-host> -Y <sun-host> &
replied to the password request, and the X window from the Sun server
closed too.

Any hints ?

Regards,

Marek