Cannot connect to a Sun server using xterm

a12 a12@swipnet.se
Tue May 3 12:50:00 GMT 2005

Hello again,

I logged into sun host again, and entered:
xauth remove localhost:10.0   [not del]
Then I started the graphical application, and I still get the following
error:
X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Any hints ?

Regards,

Marek