good .Xdefaults

Jack Tanner ihok@hotmail.com
Fri May 6 04:34:00 GMT 2005

Hello all,

Would anyone care to share their .Xdefaults files that they use under
Cygwin? I'm curious about people's preferred settings, and I'd also like
to figure out a) why xterm complains about silly stuff (e.g.,  Warning:
Color name "black" is not defined), b) how to configure stty settings so
that I can sanely use vim from inside xterm without it misinterpreting
the cursor keys, and c) what is the smart way to configure UTF-8 support
within xterm given that my platform is Windows XP.

Cheers