rdesktop not finding X libs

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Sun May 8 15:25:00 GMT 2005

On 5/8/2005 7:08 AM, jose isaias cabrera wrote:

> I am trying to build rdesktop with cygwin.  (I have done this a week ago
> with my computer at work.)  However, I am running into problems with my
> home computer: it's not finding the X libraries, even though they are
> there.
>
> So, how can I fix it?  Again, I really don't know where to go from here,
> but apparently, cygwin's setup utility is not updating the libraries as
> it should.
>
> Any ideas?

Search for "Checking for X" in config.log. It should show you the
program it compiled and ran to check for the X libraries. It may give
you a clue as to what's wrong with your configuration.

--
David Rothenberger                spammer? -> spam@daveroth.dyndns.org
GPG/PGP: 0x7F67E734, C233 365A 25EF 2C5F C8E1 43DF B44F BA26 7F67 E734

The Beatles:
	Paul McCartney's old back-up band.