port existing x windows application to win32

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux@mediaxim.be
Thu Nov 10 13:25:00 GMT 2005

Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
>> Thomas Dickey wrote:
>> I assume you refer to the cygwin FAQ:
>

> I'm aware of it.  Looks like you read this, but still don't understand it.

Possibly. It is also possible I *do* understand it, just not the same
way you do. What is *your* interpretation?

> (Perhaps you should discuss this on the regular cygwin mailing list).

Not really possible, the trafic there is way too much for the time I have.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director

Mediaxim NV/SA