XInternAtom XRectInRegion ... not found ... problem with the make file?

Robert Body rbody99@hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:31:00 GMT 2005

Yes that is the fix for it....... and no it wasn't clear before.
Now the problem is immediate and constant core-dumping, but at least it
built fine. Thanks  :-)

Since this was a distrubuted software (and 5 years old) I thought the
makefile would have been right. And I didn't know that OBJS before XLIBS
would make a difference like that.

-Robert