Mouse buttons not working

km4hr@netscape.net km4hr@netscape.net
Wed Nov 23 14:42:00 GMT 2005

I have an application on an HPUX host that runs several X clients. I
login using XDM and the clients open individual windows automatically.
The client windows look normal in Cygwin/X. But I can't switch focus
 from one client window to another. The mouse pointer moves around the
screen but clicking on a window has no effect. The application works
fine with other X-servers including, of course, HP's X server. Other
servers that work fine include Reflections and the X server on my
Redhat linux box. Is this a bug in cygwin/X or am I doing something
wrong? I'm using the following command:

X -ac -query <hostname>

I've tried other X options but they don't make any difference with the
mouse button problem.

Any ideas?

thanks