mouse pointer disappearing w/ Thunderbird

Rob Siklos rob2@siklos.ca
Fri Oct 7 19:30:00 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I don't quite know what to do with this, so I'll just tell you what I'm
seeing and hopefully you'll be able to tell me what the next steps are.  I
*think* this is a cygwin x bug.

I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird as my e-mail client, and I've noticed that if
I move the mouse over top of an X window (say, an x-term) during the time
that the new message notification popus up on my taskbar, my mouse pointer
will disappear, and won't reappear over any other X window until I restart
XWin.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks,

Rob.