connection to "<hostname>:0.0" refused by server when running via XDMCP

Reinhard Mueller reinhard.mueller@bytewise.at
Fri Oct 28 14:24:00 GMT 2005

Igor,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.10.2005, 10:27 +0200 schrieb Reinhard Müller:
> $ su sabine xterm
> Xlib: connection to "dhcp0.europe.localnet:0.0" refused by server

Thanks for your hint. I tried to set "xhost + localhost" in the terminal
before doing the su (didn't work), but I guess I have to do that on the
Windows machine (the machine where the X server runs), so I wonder which
is the correct place to add it.

Thanks,
Reinhard