a feathiable solution displaying Windows program on Linux via ssh / X?

Bobber Cheng bobber.cheng@cystar.cn
Wed Sep 28 11:01:00 GMT 2005

Hi, ago

I use CYGWIN_NT-5.1 with gcc 3.4.4 to compile cygpeace-0.0.0.
<http://www.freedesktop.org/%7Eago/cygpeace/cygpeace-0.0.0-bin.tar.bz2>
tut it failed with error:

./configure

./make
dll/ui.so/X11.cc: In member function `virtual HWND__*
X11::GetForegroundWindow()
':
dll/ui.so/X11.cc:295: error: invalid conversion from `uint32_t*' to `UINT*'
dll/ui.so/X11.cc:295: error:   initializing argument 2 of `virtual
HWND__** X11:
:GetChildWindowHandles(Window, UINT*)'

Bests,
Bobber Cheng