windows XP : cygwin -X server not opening

Alexander J. Herrmann ping2weltall@gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:37:00 GMT 2006

lol. I almosty did miss it. I hope you had a good time in Israel. I was
there the last time in spring 1987 and sometimes wounder how it would be
there now.

Soong, SylokeJ wrote:

>Returning from three weeks of vacation (one week in Montana & then getting married in Israel), I am clearing my emails and I cannot resist but to defend Avinash. Or inadvertently, further add insult to injury.
>
>"Imo - a Senior with amazing two years of experience should be able to ...."
>get a feel how wide a field unix involves,
>accept there are things unix one does not know,
>argue there are things unix that are now beyond unix,
>get help rather than brooding silently,
>laugh away at a we-were-once-like-that-too comment.
>I meant, a comment from someone we-were-once-like-that-too.
>
>"Im(extravagant)o - someone with good years' of experience (perhaps, interviewing for a job) should be able to ...."
>tell boundaries of his/her knowledge by discussing things he/she does not know beyond things he/she knows.
>
>oops, did I mean with "years of interviewing for the same job" experience
>or, did I mean with years of working experience and if he/she had to interview for a job?

And God said"Let there be light."But then the program crashed because he was trying to access the 'light' property of a NULL universe pointer.

Alexander J. Herrmann
Analyst/Programmer
http://www.aiengine.org
Email: Ping2Weltall@Gmail.com