(n00b question) How does one activate the scrollbar in an xterm?

Alexander J. Herrmann ping2weltall@gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:45:00 GMT 2006

Philip H. Schlesinger wrote:

> Hi all.  I'm a *nix newbie.  In M$ Windows, I can edit the properties
> of a console window and thus create a scrollback history.
>
> However, the xterms in Cygwin have no scrollbar.  How does one
> activate the scrollbar and adjust the length of scrollback history?

haeh? I guess it depens on what windowmanager you use./ Mu xterm window
has a history to the time jesus was sucking nibbles.

> - Phil
>

> --

And God said"Let there be light."But then the program crashed because he was trying to access the 'light' property of a NULL universe pointer.

Alexander J. Herrmann
Analyst/Programmer
http://www.aiengine.org
Email: Ping2Weltall@Gmail.com